We work to support our own organisations and the wider tertiary library community to build digital dexterity capabilities and drive positive change in relation to tech, by doing the following:
- Promoting the CAUL Digital Dexterity Framework for Library Professionals and the CAUL Digital Dexterity Framework, and the importance of digital capabilities.
- Encouraging digital dexterity in the workplace, including modelling a growth mindset towards acquiring and using digital skills.
- Lead, promote or take part in digital dexterity initiatives.
- Identify/facilitate professional development opportunities for colleagues.
- Play an active role in advocating for, coordinating and energising the broader Community of Practice.
This blog is maintained by a group of enthusiastic members of the DigiDex CoP. We hope this blog will allow us to share our knowledge as well as learn from our colleagues and user communities.